Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Amber Rose Keeps It REAL on The Wendy Williams Show


My girl, well my "Girl Crush" Amber Rose, stopped by The Wendy Williams Show for the Real Life Hot Topics, and she definitely kept it REAL...LOVED IT!  
This girl here, she is just so down to Earth, so cool, and just a natural people person.  
She graced the show looking classy, cute & sexy all at the same time, of course her hair, or lack thereof, was the focal point...BEAUTIFUL FACE!
Anyways, Ms. Amber talked about everything: rumors about being with Reggie Bush, the night Kanye ambushed Taylor Swift onstage, her life growing up, and OF COURSE her awesome relationship with one of my faves, Wiz Khalifa.
I love how she said she never thought of marriage UNTIL she met Wiz....HOW SWEET!
Anyways, check out the interview above before I end up telling it ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails