Thursday, September 1, 2011

Color Blocking...BEST THING EVER!


The color wheel....such a BEAUTIFUL thing.
I'm seriously obsessed with colors, every hue, from warm to cool, there's just so much that can be done with them, they're EVEYWHERE : )

So, this season, it's all about COLOR BLOCKING.
it's not about the "matchy matchy" outfits, it's not about being safe, TAKE RISKS!
I've seen it everywhere: magazines, on the streets, on TV, on the runway, in MY closet.

I love how much fun you can have with color blocking, you don't have to think so hard...like Nike says, you "Just Do It'!  It's your own style, your own creation, it's all YOU

this is DEFINITELY one of my favorite combos!
Neon yellow and a cool color like purple, blue or green is CUUUUTE too!

         






2 comments:

mecca said...

My favorite combo is red, purple and nude! Color blocking is definitely a way to get noticed and feel confident!!!

www.mechanizms.com

Chay Chay said...

girl I'm LOVING it right now...I KNOW it's the Fall, but bright colors are ALWAYS showing in my wardrobe girl

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails