Sunday, July 24, 2011

OPI "Touring America" Collection

Who wants to take a pretty little road trip? let's go ACROSS AMERICA!!!


OPI's NEW "Touring America" Fall 2011 Collection is 12 glorious shades inspired by American cities and what sets them apart from all the others.


I was reading the write up on stylelist and Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI's Executive VP & Artistic Director stated that "This collection will take women around the world on the ultimate tour across the USA, with stops in Baltimore, Clarksdale, Hollywood, Jackson Hole, Memphis, Milwaukee, New Orleans, New York City, Philadelphia, Seattle, St. Louis, and Tucson."


First you have your dark neutrals, sort of remind me of the goth look...


(L-R Road House Blues, I Brake for Manicures, Uh-oh Roll Down the Window & Honk If You Love OPI)

THEEEEN you have, what will probably be my FAVE group, the bright, warm, vibrant shades...

(L-R My Address is "Hollywood", Color to Dine For, Are We There Yet? & I Eat Mainley Lobsters)

And OF COURSE you have to have the greys, love greys, & the taupe colors...

(L-R A-Taupe the Space Needle, Suzi Takes the Wheel, Get in the Expresso Lane, French Quarter for Your Thoughts)


I KNOW for a fact I'll be using these colors for a minute, love them ALL pretty much...I could use them OVER and OVER, on my pretty little hands AND my twinkle toes!

The collection will be in stores & salons on August 3rd for $8.50 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails