Sunday, July 10, 2011

I LOVED Friends With Benefits!


this is a MUST SEE for the Summer...Justin Timberlake & Mila Kunis are HILARIOUS together!
My girl Amy (check her out at AsForAmy) & I were two of the lucky people who got to go to the FREE early screening at Studio Movie Grill...it was AWESOME!  And on top of a FREE movie, it was on a Wednesday, and that means All-You-Can Eat pizza for $9.49...YUMMY!

Now about the movie, it's pretty much about two people who TRY to be friends with benefits, no emotion AT ALL *blank stare*...when there's a woman involved, that's pretty much IMPOSSIBLE.
Woody Harrelson is a HOOT in this movie, he had me DYING laughing...he plays a gay man lol
The quotes in the movie, I loved...some of them I Tweeted.

Friends With Benefits will be in theaters July 22nd...GO SEE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails