Wednesday, April 6, 2011

China Glaze CRACKLE Colors!!!

CRACKLE! You heard of it?! If not...you are SLIPPIN'!
It gives your nails a “crackled” design over ANY nail color. Contrasting colors are used one over another to create a deconstructed shatter look that literally happens INSTANTLY as they dry! NAIL ART at it's finest!  Well China Glaze's NEW Crackle is available at Sally’s Beauty Supply and BSG in 12 piece displays and 3 pack color kits which will include a base color, a crackle glaze (Black Mesh, Broken Hearted or Crushed Candy) and a China Glaze Top Coat. Colors include: 
  • Lightning Bolt – White Crackle
  • Black Mesh – Black Crackle
  • Broken Hearted – Pink Crackle
  • Cracked Concrete – Grey Crackle
  • Fault Line – Purple Crackle
  • Crushed Candy – Teal Crackle

My first time, I used O.P.I. Black Crackle over O.P.I.'s lime color from the Shrek Collection, Fiercely Fiona.  I got A LOT of compliments on it, and I know NEXT TIME I'm going to use a MUCH brighter color that will show through A LOT better...maybe gray or white, or pink...YEAH! 

2 comments:

Just Daisy said...

Ahhhh! I am so excited for China Glaze's crackle nail polish collection. It's been such a hassle getting my hands on OPI's version.

These are so much more fun with all those awesome colors. I'm super excited!

I love your blog btw :)
xoxo,
daisy

Chay Chay said...

I mean, I had NO PROBLEMS finding the Crackle at Ulta 3, it was a whole display of them...I can not WAIT to try the colors girl! AND THANK YOU CHICA : )

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails