Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Shecky's Girls Night Out, Dallas Spring 2011 Event

Tonight was a GOOD night!
My girl Ms. Meagan & I attended Shecky's Girls Night Out event in Downtown Dallas
we had a BLAST!
so this is the FIRST event I've been to for the year of 2011, I guess I could call it a "blogger event"
It was basically a get together/social for women where up & coming designers & vendors can showcase their products.  There was EVERYTHING: purses, jewelry, shoes, clothes, scarves
AND THEN their specialty cocktail for the night was COINTREAU mixed with either pineapple, cranberry, or grapefruit.  I chose pineapple with a splash of lime juice, it was DELISH!
you could enjoy manicures, facials, mini makeovers...just a lot of GIRLY STUFF!

Meagan got a CUTE geometrically designed tube dress, on the mannequin, a little big, nothing a few alterations wouldn't fix & a another backless dress, very Spring-like...TOTAL: $100
GO VISIT Ingenious Fashion to see WHAT other AWESOMELY cute things they have!

Now ME on the other hand, I was in search for a purse.
I needed something bright, eye-catching, different, and BIG...I like BIG things, BIG statements.
I came upon ASHARD RICHLEY
their bright colors caught my eye, I LOVE bright colors, I REALLY do!
LOOK WHAT I GOT:
my baby, her name is "Amber" and she's Cobalt Blue
isn't she PRETTY?!
I think like 2 other women bought one as well, it's a HOT seller! 

ORIGINALLY: $95.00 ... I PAID: $45
SO WORTH IT!

the "Riley" clutch in cream & turquoise...these were my FAVES too!

"Rachelle" in lime

and THIS book HERE...it's a Dallas treasure
the ULTIMATE book FULL of women entrepreneurs in Dallas
GO-TO spots for ANY and EVERYTHING in Dallas
Side Note: check out my girl Mrs. Ayra Springs-Foster featured on pg. 128 (I THINK)

Ms. Ashley...she helped me out, she was AWESOME!
THANK GIRL!

As you can see, this was a GREAT night, JUST for girls, and if you missed it
*shrugs*
SORRY FOR YA :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails