Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods ... MY FAVORITE!


My mom started wearing this fragrance first, and it smelled good on her...
but for SOME reason, when I WORE it, it smelled even BETTER!
I mean, different bodies, & body heats have different chemical reactions with the notes of perfumes...
Twilight Woods is my "smell good" OBSESSION right now....it's sweet, musky & soft at the same time

Inspired by a romantic walk in enchanted woods 
(I don't think the woods I've walked in smell THIS damn good!)

Fragrance Top Notes: Juicy Berry, Sparkling Mandarin, hint of Coconut
Fragrance Mid Notes: Creamy Frangipani, Soft Mimosa, Wet Honeysuckle, Wild Freesia, Apricot Nectar
Fragrance Base Notes: Oud Wood, Skin Musk Captive, Vanilla Milk, Warm Woods

no WONDER i love it SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails