Saturday, August 7, 2010

Inspired By Faith Event Planning is for YOU!!

My BFF & sister, Ms. Ayra, just got married last year, planned it ALL by herself, a BEAUTIFUL wedding, and some of my FAVE colors too...I was in it OF COURSE, she had 13 bridesmaids, but let me get to the lovely point LoL!  
My girl decided to start up her OWN event planning company Inspired By Faith, based in Frisco, TX, and Inspired by Faith specializes in creating unique events using modern trends and traditional values. And the best part is, without breaking your budget.  It's a full-service firm and they listen to your vision and create everything from weddings, vow renewals, and baby showers to book signings, vendor selection, and fundraisers.



2 comments:

Jade Purple Brown said...

great post :)

Chay Chay said...

thank you girl...I'm SO proud of her!

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails