Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day Dad!!!!

i LOVE my dad to DEATH! He's the coolest, funniest, most laid back, loving, caring dad I KNOW! 
I'm SO blessed to have him in my life, & he's been there so many times for me...

YOU ROCK "CUBBY"!!!

(he had so much hair on his back when he was born, that he got this nickname lol)


THEN...look how CUTE ! 
I'm a CERTIFIED Daddy's Girl !!!


NOW...Gotta love this guy =)

Happy Father's Day to ALL of the father's...continue to be AWESOME role models, loving, caring, & taking care of your families...we APPRECIATE y'all!!!

5 comments:

Miss Daja said...

happy fathers day to your father =)

Ms. King said...

awwww, thats so cute & sweet. Luv the pics :)

Miss.Stefanie said...

This was soooooooooooo cute Chay!

xxxx said...

That is so cute.. Glad you had a great fathers day with your dad

Chay Chay said...

thank you my lovely ladies...gotta love my papa!

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails