Sunday, February 28, 2010

PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS!

So, I was at Grand Lux for Happy Hour with my girls, we just finished eating & we're in the mirror primping, & what not.  This young lady comes OUT of one of the stalls, looks in the mirror, & proceeds out of the door...WITH OUT washing her hands, YUCK!  And she didn't even mind that we were in there, saw her NOT do it, & didn't give a DAMN! WTF?!


Then, it happened AGAIN when I was out to eat with my mother, & as the young lady was walking out of the restroom, I deliberately spoke out "Are you serious?! I HOPE she heard me too, lmao!  Is it like not the "cool thing" to do? To wash your hands?!  Cause it happens TOO much, ESPECIALLY with women, that is just NOT CUTE!  And what makes it EVEN worse, is they will go BACK to the dinner table and touch on people and even MORE worse, the bread basket that EVERY one will eat out of, LOL!  


LADIES....we have GOT to do better!

7 comments:

Danielle Carter said...

that sh*t is just nasty. I see that all the time at work. This girl I work with took a sh*t (I know cus she wasnt quiet) about it and then she walked out the bathroom with out washing her hands. I dont even talk to her anymore lol. I just cant.

Moni @ CL Journal said...

ROFLMAO!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS??!!!

Girl, I have GOT TO remember that the next time I see that. I am appalled to see how women just walk out of the restroom w/o washing hands, or they just rinse and wipe...

Which is why I don't eat chips or pretzels from the bar anymore.

Honestly I go out maybe once every two months because fast food places and restaurants give me the creeps just because of isht like that.

lipglossagenda said...

Lol, I love the Grand Luxe :)

And omg I hate when ppl come out the stalls and dont wash their hands even if they didnt use the bathroom, if i just go in the stall to grab tissue i still was my hands cuz ur touching so many nasty things in the bathroom, There is a teacher at my school who never washes her hands and I know this lady who doesnt believe in washin her hands lol itz really weird and gross xP lol

Unknown said...

When I see stuff like that I have the same reaction...

It's not only ladies though. Some people in general are just disgusting!!! I remember a co-worker told me "you wash your hands like a doctor" Durr! I don't want to spread germs or vice versa!

Makeup by Kim Porter

Redesign Diva said...

Well I am older, and will say something. It is usually, "hey, don't go touch your food after you flushed that toilet, the person flushing before you probably scratched her cooch before flushing, now you got her cooch juice on your finger." Then they say something like eww or good point, and wash. When i really want to say, "DAMN NASTY HOOKAH WASH YO HANDS!!!"

Sarai said...

yuck that is nasty, but I am not surprised. I was at Taco Bell awhile ago and one of the workers came out and didn't wash her hands and when I said something to her before she left the bathroom she said 'oh yeah'...um wtf! needless to say I made a quick exit after speaking with management. Anytime I step in the bathroom I always wash my hands because I'm a germaphobe...

Chay Chay said...

i am LOVING all the feedback y'all! Thanks SOOOO much! I knew I wasn't the only sane person who does normal things LIKE wash their hands....LoL! And all these experiences y'all had, HILARIOUS!

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails