Saturday, February 6, 2010

MiZz ScOoP A-Z

I was visiting Sandi T's  place just lookin', snoopin' around & I found THIS!


A - AVAILABLE: nope, sorry....i love my baby, & he loves me

B - BIRTHDAY: August 16th...LEOS all day!

C - CRUSHING ON: my boo of course (and Ray Allen...ssssshhhhhh!)


D - DRIVING: like a maniac sometimes....ya better get outta my way bishes!


E - EMOTIONAL: VERY!  I mean I SO hate that I am...i DO tend to wear my heart on my sleeve...ESPECIALLY when it comes to the ones I love!

F - FAVORITE SONG : at this moment in time..."Lil' Freak" Usher FT. Nicki Minaj

G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: WORMS! 2 flavors in 1 

H - HOMETOWN: Dallas, YES MA'AM!

I - IN LOVE WITH: my family, my friends, & my honey

J - JUGGLE: work, working out, blogging, being a "Big Sister", & traveling

K - KILLED SOMEONE: bugs....big ones & small ones

L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: 13 hours to Denver, CO....OMG!

M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: cookies & cream...my FAVE!

N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: one younger bro...Cam Bro

O - ONE WISH: I just CAN'T pick one, sorry: SUCCESS & TRUE LOVE

P - PERSON YOU TALKED TO LAST: my mommy Reilly Reill

R - REASON TO SMILE: just TOO many to list!

S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: "Love Should've Brought You Home" Toni Braxton...sittin' here watchin' Boomerang, LOVE THIS MOVIE!

T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 7:15 AM....had to get my "hair did"

U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: sky blue & gray..."Vickie's Secret" LOL!

W - WORST HABIT: my OCD

X - X-RAYS YOU’VE HAD: for my teeth....regular visits

Y - YARD WORK: NEVER! NOT ME!

Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Like I said in "B"....LEO!

2 comments:

aimes said...

...i saw this somewhere too! Guess I'll just "borrow this from your closet" tOO! lol

Chay Chay said...

girl I borrowed it too...."borrow" away boo!

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails