Thursday, December 3, 2009

very FRUITY...Yummy!

I'm sure y'alll know about DKNY's BE DELICIOUS perfume, you know, looks like a green apple?!
Oh and DKNY's RED DELICIOUS as well right?!
Well NOW they've come out with the LIMITED EDITION PINK DECO ART perfume...very nice right?
It's based around a clean and fruity note of apple, balanced by notes of rose, cucumber, orchid, and white lily. The scent closes on soft, sensual base notes of sandalwood and amber.
All those words make me think of what I like...SWEET!



3 comments:

MalibuMara said...

i used to wear the green one but the fresh blossom in my new fave i love light airy scents

Anonymous said...

it looks like it smells good. i love the design!

Chay Chay said...

I don't like green apple, so that one never appealed to me, LoL!
It DOES look like it smells good & sweet, just like I like!

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails