Sunday, December 27, 2009

Purple, Gray, & Peep Toe

what woman DOESN'T love to treat themselves to a pedicure?! I mean pretty, soft hands, finished off with a pretty color.  My boss treats the WHOLE company to manicures EVERY week, it's the BEST!  You can't get any better than that.  Of course for this past treatment, A LOT of the women in the office chose reds for the Christmas holiday and I'm not a "red" girl, although it was VERY pretty on the girls.  Other popular ones were gray & purple, whether deep or soft, it all looked REALLY good!  I've seen a lot of those two colors, & black too, good choices...I think I'm gonna go with a deep mauve or violet next time, maybe a charcoal gray.  Be ready for the club when I go, hands all jazzed, knock the look out with a HOT peep-toe, as seen below...AH-HAAAA!


Essie at ShopStyle

4 comments:

Supastarrr said...

those peep toes are boss!

Ms. King said...

luv silver and purple, I wish my boss took me to get a pedicure. and those peep toes are hott, I want to get me a pair of ankle boots too.

★Starrla said...

I LOVE these colors and the peep toes are HAUTE!!! Thanks for this fashion inspiration!

Chay Chay said...

those peep toes ARE the "Sugar Honey Iced Tea"!

And purple will DEFINITELY be my next manicure color...

and you're so very welcome!

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails