Tuesday, November 24, 2009

SUCH A LADY



I've NEVER seen her smile! She usually has that seductive, sexy, sort of straight face on...she looks GORGEOUS as usual, out in NYC @ the Cinema Society.  The camera LOVES her! (another one of my "girl crushes")  I know you guys probably think I stalk her, or I'm obsessed with her, but I'm not, LoL! She's just such a pretty girl...& lately she has been gettin' it ALL by herself...where is Yeezy?!  I mean it's not like she really needs him anymore...like Beyonce said, "to the left, to the left" hahaha!

4 comments:

Supastarrr said...

homegirl is always on point! she looks like a wax figure because of how shiny she is lol

stilettolover91 said...

She looks stunning!!! I love her dress & shoes!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Neesh B Fly said...

Love The Dress

Chay Chay said...

yeah, lately she has REALLY stepped her game up, not so many sightings of her in tights...I LOVE this dress, it's GREAT on her skin, and YES she is a bit shiny, LMAO!

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails