Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"Crater Face"

well at least that's what I feel like my face looks like...UgH!
HEEEEEELP!
I need help you guys.  I have the most sensitive skin EVER and my face is the WORST!  I don't know what to do because I've tried EVERYTHING!  My fave is VERY oily, & I do need to start carrying those oil blotter sheets around with me, I drink lots of water, but like I need a regimine.  I need a routine to get my skin under control, because CLEARLY what I'm doing is NOT working!

Let me start by telling you my daily face cleaning routine:
1.  wash face in the morning with Cetaphil...it's gentle & I use the kind for normal to oily skin
2.  dry face & apply Burt's Bees Blemish Stick to my problem spots & then Clean & Clear spot treatment on top of that
3.  I repeat the SAME process @ night before I go to bed

I'm thinkin about going back to Lush, their products worked really well...who KNOWS why I stopped using it.  I inquired to my friends on Twitter last night and they gave me EVERY suggestion under the sun, which I DID appreciate, they told me to try like Neutrogena Deep Clean facial cleanser, I need to get a toner, Clean & Clear Acne treatment, try a detox, just EVERYTHING.  And see everyone's skin is different, so what's good for one person's skin might not be good for yours or mine. 

So guys, let me know what you think I should do...what works for YOU, and tell me what kind of skin you have so I can compare this all...THANK YOU SO MUCH, LOVE Y'ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails