Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I love VS & NYC!

ok, so if you didn't notice from my previous post, I was one of the GRAND PRIZE winners for the "Love Your Body By Victoria" Victoria's Secret contest and my mother & I are headed to NYC in the Spring! So, in "Charis Fashion" I'm going to start doing a little planning, I just wanna start noting places to go, things to see, foods to eat...SO, I NEED YOUR HELP FOLLOWERS! If you know of ANYTHING that I HAVE to do, see, or eat in NYC, let me know, comment to this post OR send it to my email: charisw84@gmail.com. I want this trip to be PERFECT and PERFECTLY planned out, thanks a bunch you guys =)

4 comments:

Kia Poison said...

oh wow!! GO GIRL! thanks for following by the way..let us know how awesome your trip goes as SOON as you get back from NY! luckkkyyy!!

if i ever get to go to NY..im definately taking a boat to the statue of liberty and going to the top, im sure they have something like that..if you have it in the budget..ROCK IT for us!!

Chay Chay said...

girl, I just started following you today and I LOVE YA, LoL!

And girl, I am STILL shocked about me winning, it's CRAZY! LOTS Of pics will be taken, and it's going to be beautiful because we're going during the Spring of next year, aaaaahhhh!

a boat to the Statue of Liberty..DEFINITELY noted boo =)

Supastarrr said...

Congrats on winning!!

Chay Chay said...

thank you SO MUCH Ms. supa.starrr =)

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails