Thursday, September 10, 2009

The New "Idol" judge iiiiis....ELLEN!

I LOVE IT already, omg! she is the new "Paula"! MSN TV reported that the talk show host/comic will become the new fourth judge on America's top-rated show, starting with the live episodes in February. She replaces Paula Abdul, who quit "Idol" over the summer due to a salary scuffle.

"This is so exciting for me," DeGeneres said. "We've been dealing with this for the last couple of weeks and I've been dying to tell everyone. It's just been so hard to keep it a secret and we just finally got the OK, and I'm so excited."

"It is going to be so much fun," she added. "I don't know how it happened myself but I have not missed one episode of that show. I've watched every single thing. I love everything about it and I love music, as you know."

I think she's going to bring a different energy to the show, she's funny, young, fresh, and I mean come on...who DOESN'T love Ellen?! I might actually start watching American Idol again...cause last 2 or 3 seasons, I couldn't tell you who won, LoL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails