Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Plaxico Still Wants To Play!

After he serves a two-year sentence on a weapons charge, former Giants receiver Plaxico Burress plans to return to the NFL...I don't blame him, I mean it's not like he's gonna be old or anything. "When I get out, I'll be 33, not 43," Burress said in an ESPN interview broadcast Tuesday night.

Burress pleaded guilty last week to attempted criminal possession of a weapon after accidentally shooting himself in the thigh at a Manhattan nightclub last November. He accepted a two-year prison term and is to be sentenced Sept. 22.

I mean, we all know carrying a gun, that's not licensed, is dangerous, BUT it's against the law, and hey you gotta pay the price...bless his heart.

“I think that will be the toughest thing for me, you know, being away from my family and my son,” said Burress, who broke down in tears talking about his wife and son. “I want to be with my wife. She’s pregnant; she’s due on Thanksgiving Day. I’m having a baby girl. And I won’t even be there for that.”

Michael Vick did it, he can too...he'll be alright, and I mean I can't talk from experience, but I'm guessing it'll be over before he knows it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails