Thursday, August 6, 2009

"Kells" is like, it's whatever...

So, I was talking to my baby the other night, he's a singer himself, and he suggested that I see what the deal is on R. Kelly's new album and when the world should expect it.

Of course, I do my thing, Google it, and MTV's article about it pops right on up.

So, I read that last year, he did announce that he was planning on calling his LP 12 Play: Fourth Quarter...since that announcement, things have changed, and he decided to go a different route.

Kelly was in ATL, @ The Velvet Room (love that place, GREAT TIMES), this is in February might I add, and he goes to the mic. The place is already going crazy for him, especially the ladies, DUH!....

"I'm out here working on the mutha----in' album. I'm working on a new album and I'm calling that mutha----a Untitled. Y'all call it what y'all want."

Well there ya go....LOL!

As far as when the album will be released, didn't get to that...I don't think there's one as of yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails