Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Dream is now Exec. V.P.!

According to HipHopWired, singer, songwriter, & producer The Dream, "Mr Sweat It Out", has been named the NEW Executive Vice President of Island Def Jam.
He sent out some Tweets late last night saying a few things:

"I wanna Thank everyone at Island Records/DefJam for their faith in me and making me Executive Vice President of Island Records. Thank you to my team..my manager Mark Stewart & my attorney Aaron Rosenberg for getting this 1st step of a goal accomplished. Thanks to Judy. Thank you to my partner Tricky Stewart and the RadioKilla & RedZone Staff. LA Reid, Karen Kwak, Steve Bartels, Joe Barino. Steve Gotlieb and Thank you, Universal Chairman, Doug Morris. I look forward to the challenge of rebuilding music for not only Island Records, But for Universal Records as a whole. Today I'm humbled and blessed. Terius "The-Dream""

...and of course, it wouldn't be right if he didn't give a SPECIAL thanks to his fiance, singer Christina Milian and her family for their support:

“Oh yeah thank you Christina for your wonderful belief in me i love you! also i want to thank the entire Nash family and Milian family for the Super Support you Give! this doesnt mean i have extra money it means i have extra bills LOL.”

The Dream's 3rd album, "Love King" is due for release later this year....

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails